Hyams Beach Draft Masterplan - Stage 1 Feedback
Council are interested to hear your feedback on the Hyams Beach Draft Masterplan.
Council has received an offer of funding from the Sustainable Tourism Infrastructure Grant Program which would allow construction of Stage 1 of the Masterplan to occur.
Stage 1 consultation involves the direction of parking along Cyrus Street. Take a look over the Draft Masterplan. We are seeking feedback on two options:
- Option 1 – parallel parking, seen on page 2 and 5 (landscape design) of the plan.
- Option 2 – 90 degree parking, seen on page 3 and 6 (landscape design) of the plan.
Feedback will be received up until midnight Monday 2 November 2020.
Feedback can be made as follows:
- Via this page - click on the Feedback tab
- Written submission - must quote Council’s reference 57530E and should be addressed to the General Manager, Shoalhaven City Council, PO Box 42, Nowra 2541
- Email - to firstname.lastname@example.org
Feedback submitted to Council on this matter may be open to public inspection without notifying the correspondents.
Enquiries should be directed to Shoalhaven City Council, Project Officer, Sharon Neradil on tel: (02) 4429 5214
Following the conclusion of the consultation process, a report will be presented to Council allowing Council to consider adoption of the Masterplan.
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link