Council invites you to comment on the Draft Community Strategic Plan - Shoalhaven 2032, to let us know if it reflects what you have told us. There are four easy ways to have your say:
- Log in or register on Council’s online community engagement platform, Get Involved Shoalhaven, to give feedback at a time and location convenient for you. You can do this by clicking on the ‘Make a Submission’ tab below.
- Email your feedback to email@example.com and type ‘CSP Feedback’ in the subject line.
- Post your feedback to: Chief Executive Officer, PO BOX 42, Nowra 2541.
Drop inand have your say at one of five pop-up events:
- Tomerong Markets - 21 May
- Marriott Park Markets, Nowra - 28 May
- Mollymook Beach Markets - 29 May
- Jervis Bay Maritime Museum Winter Morning Markets - 4 June
- Broughton Mall, Berry - 5 June
All feedback must be received by 5pm on Friday 10 June 2022 to be considered by Council.