Council Meeting Outcome - Review of Planning Controls and Options for Taylors Lane, Cambewarra
Council considered the Review of Planning Controls and Options for Taylors Lane, Cambewarra at the Development and Environment Committee Meeting on 7 September 2021.
Council resolved (MIN21.619) to:
- Receive the review of options for Taylors Lane, as detailed in the report prepared by Studio GL at Attachment 1 for information.
- Request that Council staff undertake further investigations into the indicative costs (construction, land acquisition, habitat loss, cultural heritage loss and environmental heritage loss) associated with each option, including identification of a preferred option/s, and receive a Councillor briefing from staff at the appropriate point on this work.
- Place the consultant’s report and additional information (point 2 above) on public exhibition for at least 30 days, invite comment on it from local stakeholders and the broader community.
- Receive a further future report to consider the outcomes of the public exhibition and decide how to proceed with the review of planning controls associated with Taylors Lane, Cambewarra.
- Notify local stakeholders (landowners and developers around Taylors Lane), participants in the stakeholder workshops, development industry representatives and the Cambewarra Residents and Ratepayers Association and Pride of Bomaderry of this decision and of the exhibition arrangements when they are known.
The report considered by Council and its resolution is available for viewing on Council’s Agendas and Minutes web page.
Council will now undertake further work on the options as outlined in point 2 of the resolution, before exhibiting the review for broader community comment. Further advice of the public exhibition arrangements, and how to submit comments on the review, will be issued in due course.
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin Email this link