Dog Off Leash Area – Thurgate Oval, Bomaderry
17 September 2019
It was resolved at Council’s Strategy and Assets Committee meeting held on Tuesday 13 August 2019 that Council:
- Implement a 12 month trial for a designated 24/7 off leash dog area at Thurgate Oval Bomaderry.
- Provide the appropriate signage and information for the trial area.
- A further report be provided to Council on the outcomes and community feedback following the trial or as required.
- CEO provide a report back to Council on fencing options available and costing to enable grant applications.
- Senior staff meet with Bomaderry Community Inc to discuss options and way forward for this project.
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link