Mayoral Relief Fund - Apply Now!
27 May 2020
Mayor Amanda Findley opened the Mayoral Relief Fund in response to the Shoalhaven bushfires. The good will of the community has been amazing and donations are still being received and funds are still avaliable.
You could be eligible if you are:
- a full-time resident in the Shoalhaven (including renters), and whose home, infrastructure or outbuildings have been damaged or destroyed
- a tradesperson , including apprentices, who have had vehicles, equipment, or tools damaged or destroyed.
If you were directly impacted by the bushfires, and are in need of financial assistance, please apply for a payment by:
- submitting an online application form on the Mayoral Relief Fund Get Involved webpage
- sending an application form published in the 'Document Library' to firstname.lastname@example.org
or by mail to:
- The Chief Executive Officer Shoalhaven City Council
PO Box 42 Nowra NSW 2541
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link